Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The maid is speaking up!

I freaking want to kill ppl sometimes!!!
Mince them up and make them into dumplings (my favourite in Melbourne)!
Chop them up and make them into soup base!
A carrot or two and an onion would make the soup sweet!
Or maybe simply just season them with salt and pepper and GRILL them!!

FYI! I am not your freakin maid!
WTF is wrong with you!
I did not cook for just one day in 4 months and you are freakin complaining!??
And if i do cook the same dish, i get the yip and yap as well!! WTH!
I am no contestant in MasterChef!

I do have a plans of my own.
I do not plan to be your maid and stay home to cook for you everyday!
I did not even said a word when you freakin did not cook for like a month!

Even maids get paid!
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!

Sometimes i do wonder if you still remember i am one of your family members.

No comments: