Saturday, May 7, 2011

A door open!

The once closed door is now open!
On 6th May 2011(Friday), the worries of when i will get my permanent residence (PR) has officially ended!

I am now officially a Permanent Resident of Australia!!

Yes that's right! I have received my PR after 4 months wait!
Praise the lord its not a very long wait!

Next coming up will be job seeking! Hopefully this changes a bit and i get some results from it!

But most importantly before that, i will be going back to KUCHING for holiday!!!!

Yahooo...

My once 8 months wait for kolo mee has now been cut to ONE FREAKING MONTH!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Yes, this is kind of a happy post! But not for long....

cause...welll...
in the next few months if i still don't get a job, it means i am in freakin' deep shit!

Whatever..let me have my holidays first and worry about that later!

Kuching peeps please spare out some time so i can catch up as if i do get a job in Melb chances of going back to Kuching might only be 2 -3 weeks at most per year! :(

1 comment:

Angelicjin said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are u coming back. I'm leaving uk on the 29th may but arriving Kuching mid June, till end of sept.

Waiting for you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~