I have reach Melbourne on 1st of June... On the day i arrive a fog was hanging over Melbourne..it still does now..causing Melbourne to become unusually cold.
Just the other day it was reported that the temperature in Melbourne was colder than one of the mountains here.So imagine that!!!
Our apartment is located at the city just opposite RMIT ...it's got a great view at night where u can see all the city lights but it is very dusty..as when u just clean the table outside it will dusty the next day!!Just the other day it was reported that the temperature in Melbourne was colder than one of the mountains here.So imagine that!!!
I arrived early in the morning after breakfast and some rest my sister took me shopping!! Hahaha...what la..ha ur head that means spend money la...that day i spend over a hundred Aussie dollars for lamps, shampoos, lotions and other stuff...my my when u convert it ..it really hurts....
My 1st breakfast in MelbourneIt's called Veggie bomb...
with egg, avocado, tomato, pancake...
and a cup of coffee..
Later that night we went to have dinner at a Chinese restaurant called 'Hong Kong'. We celebrated I Sun's birthday there.We had lobster mee...yummy...duck and forget liaw...


Lobster mee!!(right) and the other food we had...
My two elder sisters
The birthday girl n I--->
The four of us...i look like king kong ho... long time no take photo like that liaw...
The birthday girl cutting the cake.
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to I Sun,
Happy birthday to u!
Big girl lo, don't gek cute liaw
Jia You!! in your studies!!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to I Sun,
Happy birthday to u!
Big girl lo, don't gek cute liaw
Jia You!! in your studies!!
Ok enough of I sun birthday...now lets go to my new home!!
This is the building where i stay..
This is the front door of the apartment...welcome ..
Living room
That is my bed n i sun's.
I think i guys should know which one is mine la ho...
I'm actually taking this photo by shooting on the huge mirror which is my closet...
This is obviously my study table...
Still haven school open but it is already so untidy...
Hahahah..that's all folks..



2 comments:
wah~~~so apartment is soOoo nice~enjoying urself in melbourne aye?good good
Hey...BIRTHDAY GIRL no KEK CUTE okie...it's just the way i am..
:P
don mess with the little sis...
hahahah...
anyway...you're doing fine here..getting to know ppl is fun but to REMEMBER THEM..it's hard..hahahah...so JIA YOU!!..you can do it..
Post a Comment