sorry guys...i know I'm not suppose to scold that...
But i really cannot stand it!!
I think I'm too stupid to listen to other people.
i should have just do what i intend to do
and not care about other people's sake
think of other's people sake
and what do you get in return??
even if there is no return it is ok...
but why do you want to do this to me??
you know i wanted to do that so badly
and just because of u
i stayed back...
From today on i will be a change person,
i'm telling the whole world now...
listen carefully,
don't ever say i did not tell you..
i will no longer be the U Sun u guys know...
i will only care for myself from this day on..
it is all about me from now on..
not you, her or him...
so don't expect anything from me!!
ESPECIALLY HELP!
will tell u guys the story when i'm in the mood to type...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey there gal (sorry no reply juz now, gone out)
How're doing wor? seems depressing.. Cheers and smiles always.
发生什么事???怎么啦??
Post a Comment