Almost one month since i updated...sorry i isolated you for so long..wahahaha
was busy with assignments for all this weeks...
going to pass up the 2nd last assignment tomorrow
and accounting assignment coming up next!!
Though life!!
Exams coming soon to..so won't be spending much time online after next week...
but the thing is after exams on the 27 Sep it will be HOLIDAY!!
n guess what?!
I'm going home on 3 OCt wohoo!!!!!
Can't wait!!
Anyway spring is coming and the weather is getting warm..so I'm lovin' it!!
But i'm being warn that spring time ppl get asthma a lot..
so maybe i'll have stay home...and be 乖乖女...
Have to change my tooth brush tomorrow already..
Anyone know what that means?!
I bet no...
I means, It's my 4th month here already..
ain't that fast??!!
i have already spend a quarter of the year 2008 here in Melbourne...
the song at the side is a great song..love it
have a listen..
Oh forgot the most important thing...today is National Day
Happy Birthday Malaysia!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
u going back malaysia at oct???
for how long oo?
^^
wah, nice!!!
Post a Comment